Aid for Students
- Distributed tents, food and winter clothes to underprivileged students.
Need-Based Aid for Minorities, Flood
Victims & Orphan Students
- Supported pregnant persons with food, clothing and pads.
- Supported flood victims with mattresses and warm winter clothing.
- Supported orphans and persons with disabilities with mattresses and warm winter clothing.
- Supported minority households with warm winter clothing.
- Supported underprivileged households with warm winter clothing.
- Supported hospital essentials such as water dispensers and furniture.
Aid for Storm Victims
- Supported storm victims with emergency amenities
Medical Supplies Aid
- Distributed medical supplies PPE kits, infrared thermometers and N95 masks to equip 20 hospitals and 200 doctors in continuing the fight against COVID.
- Distributed $100,000 worth of sanitary napkins to under-privileged, young women of Nepal across 16 districts.
Support for Education & Flood, Fire and Winter Victims
Supported 240 flood victim families with food and clothing.
Supported victims of severe winter with warm winter clothing.
Supported Shree Rastriya Adharbhut Bidhyalaya School with furniture.
Supported fire victims with clothing
Political Literacy for Young Women
- Conducted multiple cohorts to enhance political literacy for Young Women during the lockdown.