Aid for Students
Parsa Jilla Prashashan Karyalaya FEB 2016
- Distributed tents, food and winter clothes to underprivileged students.
Need-Based Aid for Minorities, Flood
Victims & Orphan Students
Bhargav Development Bank 2020
- Supported pregnant persons with food, clothing and pads.
- Supported flood victims with mattresses and warm winter clothing.
- Supported orphans and persons with disabilities with mattresses and warm winter clothing.
- Supported minority households with warm winter clothing.
- Supported underprivileged households with warm winter clothing.
Paropakar Hospital AUG 2020
- Supported hospital essentials such as water dispensers and furniture.
Aid for Storm Victims
Parsa Jilla Prashasan APR 2019
- Supported storm victims with emergency amenities
Medical Supplies Aid
Nepali Health Ministry MAY 2020
- Distributed medical supplies PPE kits, infrared thermometers and N95 masks to equip 20 hospitals and 200 doctors in continuing the fight against COVID.
World Vision JUN 2020
- Distributed $100,000 worth of sanitary napkins to under-privileged, young women of Nepal across 16 districts.
Support for Education & Flood, Fire and Winter Victims
Swadeshi Laghuwith 2017-2018
Supported 240 flood victim families with food and clothing.
Supported victims of severe winter with warm winter clothing.
Supported Shree Rastriya Adharbhut Bidhyalaya School with furniture.
Supported fire victims with clothing
Political Literacy for Young Women
Political Literacy for Women AUG-SEP 2021
Gender Equality in Literacy
- Conducted multiple cohorts to enhance political literacy for Young Women during the lockdown.